Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Life

Speaking of Jesus, Paul wrote:

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities - all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:15-16

In these days, we honor the creative work of Jesus in our lives. We shared with our families over Thanksgiving our wonderful news: we're expecting another little Bybee baby in 2007! We found out we were expecting about a month ago and it's been so difficult keeping the news to ourselves for so long! But we wanted to share this news with our families first and we felt that Thanksgiving was the perfect time. Now we share this news with all our friends. We solicit your prayers over these next few months. And we thank God for the wonderful gift of life He's blessed us with. Praise God, the Creator of life!

Jason & Sunny

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many, many, many congratulations!!!! By the way, do Abbey Kate and Joshua understand that they will be getting a sibling? Or have you even told them yet?

Jamey said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Just one?!

Sunny said...

Alice - we've told the kids and they seem really excited. Abby Kate says that the baby is a girl and Joshua says that its a boy. Guess will have to wait until the birth-day to find out for sure!

Jamey - Just one this time! I'll have to post the ultrasound picture here shortly.

Anonymous said...

Sunny,
I am so happy for you and Jason! I saw Jason leaving the hospital last night and he told me. :) Glad that there will be another family of 5! :) Congratulations! I hope you're feeling good.
Love,
Anna

mom23 said...

This little one is so blessed to be born into such an extraordinary family. May God bless you with a healthy and happy pregnancy free from illness and pain and abundant in joy and God's presence. We love you ALL and will continue praying!

Jamey said...

Are you going to have to change your blog name?! :)

Jason said...

I suggested Triple Play, but that was already taken. :)

Sunny said...

Jamey - I don't know. I really like my blog name and don't want to think of another one. What do you think?

Jason said...

How about "2 + 1 = Mommy's Nervous Breakdown" or something like that?

Or "Third Time's a Charm"?

Or "Three's Company"?

Pretty dorky, I know. Just trying to help.

Unknown said...

How about some ultrasound pics, Huh?

Jamey said...

I think you should keep your name. Sort of like a logo...once it's there, don't change it. Although Jason had some good ideas!

:)

I would like to see ultrasound pics too!

Sunny said...

I'll get the pics up next week. Can't wait to show you all!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ahhhhhh! love the bible verse. cute. cute. how did you tell the fam? so youre waiting for "it" to be a surprise?? oh my I couldnt wait!

laura said...

Yea! I am so happy and excited for youall. You are such a good moma and this child is truly blessed to have you and Jason as parents. Got to get youall over on this side of town. Love youall and can't wait.