Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sweet Dreams

It is no secret that Jackson's bedtime habits have drastically changed this year. He has worn both Jason and me out come bedtime. Jackson can't stand to be alone when going to bed and has turned bedtime into a very trying time.

This summer we were all out of school and we tend to let our hair down a little more. Plus, Jason was gone out of town for 3 weeks. Needless to say, I was not as strong about enforcing a consistent bedtime routine. We were fortunate enough to have a Parenting Conference this past weekend and I am happy to say that Jason and I have commandeered our nights back this week. I captured most of the pictures below after a couple of hours of going round and round with Jackson to go to sleep. Even though I was worn out each night, he still has a way of melting my heart!


 the reclining chair in our hotel room in St. Louis


 mom and dad's bed with his night-night and monkey


 fell asleep at my feet while I was on the phone with Jason


 in the den outside of his bedroom


 asleep in the den just right outside his room


 asleep on the couch beside me
I love the sweater vest that he chose to put on


 the den


he surprised me by actually being quiet in his room 
I had to check it out (because I thought that he had actually fallen asleep)
he had no idea that I was in there with him


 mom and dad's room


in the den with mom and dad

No comments: