Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

...by my friend Anna. Here goes nothing...

*Maybe I should...go to sleep.

*I love the smell of...roses, candles burning, a roast in the crock pot, a clean house and clean laundry.

*People would say that I...am too organized and a bit of a neat freak.

*I don't understand why...I can't let the mess just go!

*When I wake up in the morning...it usually takes me a long time to get going.

*I lost my will power to...go to the gym. I don't want to leave the house as soon as Jason gets home.

*Life is wonderful with...chocolate! No, my great husband and my three kids!

*My past made me...grow (even though it hurt).

*I get annoyed when...someone cuts in front of me in line. I still have not gotten the courage to speak up.

*Parties are not...for grown-ups, they are all about the kids!

*Dogs are...a lot of work.

*Cats are...snobby. Plus, I'm allergic!

*Tomorrow I am going to...go to the beach!

*I have a low tolerance for...people that are not genuine.

*I'm totally terrified of...snakes!

*I wonder why I thought my life would be...what? (I don't get that one!)

*Never in my life...would I have ever thought I would be so blessed to have married my best friend and have the children that I have!

*High school was something that...I was glad to see end.

*When I'm nervous...my voice quivers, my stomach hurts, my face turns red, and I usually have to go to the bathroom.

*Take my advice...enjoy every moment that you are in!

*Making my bed is...something that I used to do every day until I married Jason. He could care less about the bed being made, so it usually only gets done if we are having someone over.

*I'm almost always...trying to meet one (if not all) of my kid's needs (at the same time).

*I'm addicted to...Chapstick!

*I want someone...to do my grocery shopping!

I tag Jason, Tara, and Amy D....ONLY if you have time and want to! :)

1 comment:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Cute Sunny! You did good! I'm addicted to my chapstick (it's actually lip gloss), too...as you know. I can't live without it. It's with me at all times!