Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Daddy

Jason holding Joshua and Abby Kate for the first time together.



My Daddy
My daddy is 33 years old.
My daddy looks so handsome when he goes to church.
My daddy likes to make cookies.
My daddy always says, "I love my daughter".
My daddy is funny when he makes silly faces.

"Happy Father's Day, I love you, and you look handsome". ~ Abby Kate



My Daddy
My daddy is 33 years old.
My daddy looks so handsome when he wears a baseball jersey like me.
My daddy likes to make hotdogs.
My daddy always says, "I love you".
My daddy is funny when he tickles Jackson's tummy and wrestles with Abby Kate, Jackson, and me.

 "I wish you a Happy Father's Day and I love you so very much!" ~ Joshua



Jason and Jackson



My Daddy
My daddy is 3 years old.
My daddy looks so handsome after a shower.
My daddy likes to make food.
My daddy always says, "You're a floppy head".
My daddy is funny when he laughs at me in bed.

"Happy Father's Day Daddy, I love you very much". ~ Jackson


Our Daddy is funny.

We love our Daddy.

We care for him.

Our Daddy says nice things to us.

Our Daddy plays with us.

Our Daddy teaches us about the Bible.

Our Daddy is strong.

He is brave.

He is healthy.

We love our Daddy very much!

Happy Father's Day to the world's best dad!

3 comments:

chesley said...

super sweet post :-)!

Stacy said...

So sweet! Jackson's answers were funny! :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How sweet, Sunny! I love all the answers..and pictures.
P.S. How crazy is it that the word that I just got for my word verification was "colon"...thought that was kind of wild!!! I hope that you are at a point where you will think that that is funny. :)