Monday, November 05, 2007

PREMATURITY AWARENESS MONTH

Take Action to Save Babies

Help save babies from premature birth by taking action at The March of Dimes.

More than half a million babies are born too early each year. Premature birth is the number one killer of newborns and babies who survive could be disabled for life. The March of Dimes is leading a national effort to save babies from premature birth.


Joshua ~ 2 pounds, 5 ounces, 14 inches








Jason holding Joshua








Abby Kate ~ 4 pounds, 7 ounces, 18 inches








Jason holding Abby Kate

3 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

It's unbelievable how little our babies were when they were born. It's crazy seeing those pictures...especially of Joshua. I forget how tiny mine were until I look at old pictures. You really appreciate the NICU and all of the amazing things they do there when you go through that experience. It makes you truly appreciate having healthy kids after what they went through. I think Ben and I are going to try to do a team for the March of Dimes in the Spring. (Last Spring was just a little too early for us to try to do it.) I was talking to Stacy Besherse about it and we might do a team together. If ya'll want to do it with us, we would love for you to. I haven't looked into all of the details really....I don't really know what it all entails, but I'll look into it. We definitely would like to "give back" in some way to help other premature babies if we can.

Jason said...

I'm in.

LB said...

What a blessing that you have three healthy babies now! Joshua and Abby Kate have gotten so big and Jackson is so cute! God is good!