Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here We Go Again

Well, we finally took the plunge and we are once again the proud owners of internet services. I am so happy to finally be connected with the outside world again. As part of our package we received a home phone line. We have been without a home phone for well over 3 years and have LOVED every minute of it. Today, I realized just how much I hated home phone lines. I received my first telemarketing phone call! We just got service and BellSouth has already sold our number! How dare they!

We really are excited about having the internet at home once again. Now all I need is a new computer since mine has been out of commission since December!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Welcome back!! :)
It really helps to be able to get online and search out info or questions or just look up stuff for fun! I didn't know how much I missed it until I got it back!
We'll look forward to "seeing" you much more often!

Jamey said...

Yeah! I'm sure you feel much more connected. I don't know what we'd do without ours!