Monday, September 24, 2007

Jackson at Three Months

12 pounds, 11 ounces, 23 1/2 inches long

I can laugh out loud.

I can bring both hands together.

I smile at everyone.

I can track objects.

I giggle at Abby Kate and Joshua.

I am getting better at holding my head steady.

I am still trying to like my tummy time.

I love being held and cuddled.

I love sucking on my fingers and hands.

I love my new Winnie the Pooh mobile.

I started wearing my 3-6 month clothes.

I watched my first UT football game.


I love bath time!















I love my blankie!

8 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

oh goodness! I just want to take his little cheeks and nuzzle him! he's so sweet and pudgy! perfect lil baby! what a wonderful blessing!

chesley said...

He's so sweet! Sorry I didn't get to say much yesterday. I had planned on talking to you during the little "break", but when I went to check on Grant he was a bit of a mess, and I ended up spending the whole time cleaning him up. Hope you guys enjoyed your visit. Jason did great!

Jamey said...

He's so handsome! I tend to think he's starting to resemble Abby Kate.

mom23 said...

He is so sweet!! I just wanna kiss him! He really favors Jason, doesn't he?

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I think he looks like you and Abby Kate. He is just too cute and sweet and such a good baby. :)

Stacy said...

I am historically bad at saying who babies look like. So...Let me just say he looks like Jackson and Jackson is very cute!

I really think he's bigger every time I see him!

Stacy said...

Let me say one more thing...While reading your cute post and your cute comments and leaving a comment,

I burned my turkey! :(

Oh well!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable baby! I especially like the picture with the blankie. So sweet! You can't post too many pictures of your kids. I enjoy seeing them. Its fun to read the things that Jackson is doing each month because, not coincidentally, our little girl is usually doing the same things.