Friday, September 11, 2009

Just My Thoughts...

This is just me...

This week has been one of those weeks that you don't ever forget...

This week has put everything back into perspective...

I am so very thankful for my family...for my children...for my husband....

I am thankful that I have incredible women in my life that love the Lord and that I can lean on...

God has blessed my life by surrounding me with some great friendships that I treasure and hold dearly, and for that I am thankful...

I feel so blessed to be a child of God...

It is my prayer that I can be the kind of wife that Jason needs me to be...

It is my prayer that I can be the kind of mother that Abby Kate, Joshua, and Jackson need me to be...

It is my prayer that I can be the kind of friend that others need me to be...

It is my prayer that my life can be a living sacrifice of praise to HIM!