Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago, I married the love of my life!


Jason, I can hardly believe that we are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary. I love you so much! I feel so blessed to have you as my best friend, my husband and as the father of our children. I am so amazed at the directions God has led us in our lives together. You are the love of my life!
With undying love, Sunny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some pictures from the last eleven years (we started dating in1995)!

1996 ~ Our Junior/Senior Banquet

1997 ~ Grandmother Armstrong's Farm

1998 ~ Cade's Cove

1999 ~ Opryland Hotel

2000 ~ Kingsport, Tennessee

2001 ~ Cardinal Fans

2002 ~ New York City

2003 ~ Chicago

2003 ~ Beach Trip

Christmas 2003 ~ I was pregnant here, but didn't know it yet!

July 6, 2004 ~ Moments before the births of Abby Kate and Joshua!

August 31, 2004 ~ One of our most happiest moments, Joshua came home from the hospital. We are all finally together!

October 27, 2004 ~ National League Champions (Game 7 - Cardinals/Astros)

April 2005 ~ Abby Kate and Joshua's First Cardinal's Game

July 2005 ~ Joshua and Abby Kate's First Birthday

2006 ~ Gulf Shores

June 11, 2007 ~ We were blessed with the newest addition to our family - Jackson Cash.

2007 ~ Our family after eight years of marriage!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

What a great post!! Congratulations guys...you're great together! :) We love you!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Congratulations on 8 years! I love seeing all of the old pictures...back before we knew you guys. Ya'll are such a great couple. I sure am glad that God has sent ya'll to Huntsville. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Love the collection of pictures since 1995. So glad you were in Kingsport for a few of those 8 years!

laura said...

Congrats! We love you guys. Great pictures.

Jamey said...

Jason looks taller than normal in that first picture!

I loved getting to share in your memories of the past few years through those pictures! Congrats!

(It's also fun to watch the syles of hair/clothes change...nice sweater vest, Jason!) ;)

Jason said...

Jamey, I'm not sure I'm any taller, but I was definitely much thinner back in those days!

And there's a story behind the sweater vest...but yes, I'm guilty as charged!

Alisha said...

Happy Anniversary! Looking at a lot of those pictures brought back some fun memories. Corey and I have been blessed to be your friends for so long. We hope you have a great date night!

mom23 said...

I think I still have that Christmas 2003 card somewhere.

What a treat to look back on all these years! You all are so special to us - we love you and wish you a very happy anniversary!

Amy S. Grant said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures. Obviously lots of love and joy.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

these pics are great!!! congratulations!!! I was fifteen when you started dating, btw. ;)