Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm a Mean Mom

Yep, that's right. According to my son, I am a mean Mom.

The reason for this accusation is that I would not let Joshua wear a short sleeved shirt this morning.

The temperature this morning was 31 degrees.

I'm sure this won't be the last time I'll be called a "mean Mom". Guess I'd better get used to it, right?

On a happier note, I saw this on "Ellen" the other day and I thought it was hilarious! Thought I would share.



My favorite part is when Charlie laughs! And I love the English accent. Just makes the video.

6 comments:

Jamey said...

Sorry you're a mean mom. That's not fun to hear. Avery told me she was still mad at me the other day. I'm sure I'll hear that again.

I loved the video! I normally watch Ellen, but didn't get to see that! I sat here laughing while watching, and now Kenny thinks I'm crazy.

TARA said...

You know your doing your job well when you hear those words!

Kennesaw Baumann said...

I second what Tara said!!!!

Supabloggasuprememama said...

LOL! can't wait for this stage!

Stacy said...

Funny we were just talking about that last week and now your boy pulls it out on you!!! ;)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Oh me...those days are coming for me. :) Way to go, mean mommy!!! Stand your ground.