Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day this year, we all enjoyed a four day weekend. Jason and I got a baby sitter Friday night and ate dinner together at Olive Garden - my favorite! There once was a time when Jason did not care for Olive Garden, but I am so thankful that he finally came around and enjoys it just as much as me. Abby Kate was beaming from ear to ear when we told her that we were going out for a date. We decided to beat the Friday night rush and went in for an early dinner. I guess that having kids will do that to a couple. On Sunday, the kids opened up their Valentine's from us and loved the small little things that we had gotten each of them. Today, we have been busy spending time together as a family. We have been covered up in snow and loving every minute of it. Tonight, we decided to continue our family tradition of a Chick-Fil-A family date and play night!

And, I just got word that my four day weekend, is now a FIVE day weekend! Yippee!!!







3 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Glad ya'll had a fun Valentine's Day and a good family weekend! Lucky you...all of these snow days you are getting! I'm ready to send mine to school. :)

jenna said...

Sounds like you all have had a perfect Valentine's weekend! Your children are so precious. :)

Alisha said...

Abby Kate looks so long/tall in the picture of her in the playground. They are growing up so fast!