Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Soapbox

Okay, why is it that I seem to have the ONLY parking space in the entire lot? My case in point...
...Today, I had a lady watch me as I left the doors at Babies 'R Us and traveled all the way to my van. Keep in mind now, that I had one child strapped in the buggy and was carrying the other on my hip. I was pushing the buggy with a case of 140 diapers, my purse, and the diaper bag. This did not seem to deter the woman from putting on her blinker and waiting ever so patiently. I loaded one child, put the diapers in the back of the van, loaded and buckled the other child, ran back to the other side to drop off my purse and diaper bag and strapped that child in. I then proceeded to hand both kids their juice cups and somewhere in there I started up the van. I was then left with the buggy, I ran that back across the parking lot up onto the sidewalk and finally got in the van and backed away. In the time that it took me to load everything into the van, this lady could have parked, gone inside and been back in her car and out of there. Oh, and this same thing happened again about 30 minutes later. What is up with all of that???
(I did have the first parking space!)

2 comments:

Jason said...

I hate the parking lot sharks. They circle and cirle and circle.....

Sunny said...

I only wish that this one had circled. She just sat there.