Friday, June 30, 2006

Number 7 - My Favorite Memories in Pictures - 1

I absolutely LOVE pictures! I have captured many special moments with the camera. Here are a few...


Jason and I tried to get Abby Kate and Joshua to hold hands. They would never do it for us though. The first night that we were all home together, we had laid the two of them beside each other. Next thing we know, they were holding hands!!! Quick, where is the camera!


Bath Time! They did not care so much for their baths at first. Now we have to pull them out kicking and screaming, "mo baa" (more bath).






Our two little Tennessee Volunteers! No, they do not have any other choices.









Isn't he such a cutie!













Christmas 2004 with our PawPaw and Nana.








Abby Kate at her first birthday party. Do I look like I love cake or what?





I am having such a hard time sorting through all of the pics. More pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pictures and stories! Keep em coming!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

that is beyond precious. I am thoroughly entertained. ps. sorry if I asked youif they were twins. I know that has to get old...but its sooo cute!!!