Monday, February 09, 2009

Walkin', Rollin', and Cheezin'

Or a random array of photos...

Jackson dressed (or should I say, undressed) himself when I told him that we were going "bye". He was very proud of his pantless, sockless, wrong shoe ensemble. I love his pose here!


Trying to figure this whole shoe thing out.


We bought our minivan in June of 2004. Last Wednesday night, we hit the 100,000 mile mark!


I snapped this picture with my phone (not the best quality). He can really "Cheese" it up!

3 comments:

Jason said...

I love that last picture of him. He's such a cheeseball.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Love that last one! :) By the way...in my opinion Jackson and Abby Kate do look like you as a baby...saw the last post just didn't have a chance to respond yet.

Jess said...

He is so cute! 100,000 miles??? That's what we have to look forward to in less than 2 years? Oh boy!