Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our First Field Trip

Today, Joshua and Abby Kate had their first field trip. Jason and I took the kids out to Tate Farms in Merdianville. It was a lot of fun! We rode out into a pumpkin patch and picked out a couple of pumpkins. The kids enjoyed getting to see the goats, rabbits, tractors, cotton and pumpkins. They were really interested in walking away from their class on several occasions. Here are some pictures from our adventures at Tate Farms.

























































6 comments:

TARA said...

This is one of our favorite things to do! They are SO precious! I miss seeing everyone.

Kenny Simpson said...

They are growing up quickly.

Jamey said...

Sounds like a big day of fun! I can't wait to find a pumpkin patch here.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

precious matching outfits! yay! I need to find a pumpkin patch to take Aidens pic in...looks like yall had a fun time!

Jason said...

I love these pictures.

Unknown said...

I know you haven't been posting as much lately because you have gotten back into your routine of walking. Right? Good pictures can't wait to take Lawson there one day.