Monday, October 09, 2006

You Wanna Fight?

Abby Kate and Joshua have been up since 8:30 this morning. We have already had a very stressful morning!

So, you wanna fight?
*Where is daddy???
*I don't want to wear that shirt.
*I don't want you to change my diaper.
*I want my milk! NOW!
*We want more cereal!
*I only want yellow fruit loops!
*I'm not done with my breakfast (even though I am feeding the dog).
*I don't want to have my face washed.
*That's my baby!
*That's my baseball bat!
*Don't shut the toliet lid on my finger!
*Time to steal the remote control.
*I like to empty out the batteries and put them in my mouth.
*I keep hitting the wall with my baseball bat.
*I have now hit mommy with my baseball bat.
*The baseball bat is now in time-out.
*That's my book.
*MINE!!!!!!!
*Don't look at me that way!
*I am just trying to help you sort through all of the clothes.
*I just took away a toy from my sister.
*I just screamed at my brother.
*We have pushed each other.
*Lots of screaming.
*Torturing the dog!
*I don't want you to put up my shoes!
*My baby!
*I want my football.
*My book!
*Let's take the nightlight apart and throw it at the wall.
*I want to put on my sandals.
*My baby!!!!
*I like to throw books.
*Please stop taking things away from each other.
*We want more milk.

When is daddy coming home?????

10 comments:

Jason said...

This makes me laugh so hard. Probably because I get to live it with you! We should seriously just set up a boxing ring in the living room and let them duke it out.

Jamey said...

I can imagine it because I heard part of it on the phone this morning!

Jason said...

Here's what else Joshua said tonight. He was telling me all the things he likes:

"I like b-ball (baseball)."

"I like bat."

"I like bah-bah-ball (basketball)."

"I like golf."

When did he learn about golf?

jenna said...

haha!! Golf!! That just made me laugh out loud.. How cute

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

that is hilarious. cause the post right before it was two precious angels praying, and then afterwards, well,, they were being like most kids are! ha! I cant wait for that stage! slight sarcasm here.

Unknown said...

just convert the spare bedroom into one giant Nerf padded room and let them at it.

-Lane said...

hey i've got a little kid golf set if you want it. he could be the next Tiger Woods

-Lane said...

by the way, Sunny, the Piggly Wiggly here in town has Fiddle Faddle. You want me to pick you guys up some?

Anonymous said...

Sooo funny! Especially after the so-sweet praying pics!

This is crazy, but this post made me so glad to know that I wasn't the only kid who put batteries in their mouth!

-Lucy P.

Sunny said...

You guys have all made me laugh so hard! I did not even realize that I had made that post after the sweet prayer one. They are so much fun, but at the same time can cause so much stress.

Lane - I would love for you to pick us up some fiddle faddle!!!