Thursday, October 26, 2006

Time To Weigh In

A few months ago I took our Cocker Spaniel to the vet for an update on his shots. While there, the vet informed me that our dog was seriously overweight. An average Cocker Spaniel should only weigh 28 pounds. Andy tipped the scales at 50 pounds. We were urged to put Andy on a diet - a $20 per 10 pound bag diet. We quickly put Andy on his new dog food and cut out all scraps from the table. The diet is working and the pictures prove it!

Andy at a hefty 50 pounds!

Andy at 35 pounds!

5 comments:

Jamey said...

Wow! It really has worked! Maybe we should get Jon some of the dog food! :)

mom23 said...

Ya know, he looks younger in the 2nd picture! Who knew that a dog could do that? I still remember him as a puppy in ya'lls pre-kids Christmas Pictures.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I like the fat version betta.

Unknown said...

I was going to ask for any leftover bags of dog food but Jamey bet me to the punch!!! :P

He does look quite a bit thinner.

Rebecca said...

Way to go Andy!!! What's next for him, an exercise video with Richard Simmons?? ;-)