Monday, January 08, 2007

The Bugs

Well the past few days have been anything but pleasant! I have not been able to check my email or blog because my computer has been acting up. I really do not know what is wrong with it. We have had it looked at several times and it still freezes up within 2 seconds of opening an application. This is the very reason why I can not stand computers!

On Friday, Jason and I were able to go out for a few hours while some friends watched Joshua and Abby Kate for us. We enjoyed our time away and lunch together. That afternoon, I made the first of MANY trips to the bathroom. At first I thought that I had a stomach bug, but by Sunday it was not going away. I ended up calling my OB this morning and they had me come in around 2. My doc took one look at me and told me that I was dehydrated and ordered 2 Liters of fluids. I left his office around 5:30 and was actually hungry for the first time in 4 days. I have lost 4 pounds from this "bug" or what they are now thinking is my Crohn's Disease. I have to call my GI and see if he can figure out why I am still having this problem. Anyways, that's the latest.

Baby update - Thursday's appointment - heartbeat was 167; Today's appointment - heartbeat was 159. We have an active one in there!

5 comments:

Jason said...

Both you and your computer seemed to be "bugged". Hope you feel better soon. I think the IV seemed to help.

laura said...

Sorry you have been sick. Hope you are feeling better. Hope it isn't your crohn's. You do have a active one. That is such a sweet sound to hear that heartbeat. THanks for the updates.

Anonymous said...

So sorry!!! I sincerely hope you feel better soon.

-Lane said...

Hey, I did have the bug while I was in Colorado, and it was terrible. However, I don't think you caught anything from me! Nothing like being sick away from home.

Jamey said...

Hope you and your computer feel better! :)

Hearing the heartbeat was always my favorite.