Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Finally... A Date...

....with my vacuum cleaner! And I can't be any more excited. You see, its been weeks (and I do mean weeks), since my house has been vacuumed. My vacuum cleaner broke a few weeks back and my floors are screaming with all kinds of dirt, food, and germs. I am a clean freak. Messes bother me. Clutter bothers me. Dust bothers me. When things are not put away in their right places, it bothers me. I have never been so excited about seeing a vacuum cleaner!!! Tomorrow evening I will have a CLEAN house and I just can't wait! (Now, if only I could actually get this done with all of the kiddies around.)

2 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

LOL! I understand!!!!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Isn't it funny the things that we get excited about these days? I'm the same way. Have fun vacuuming! Enjoy your clean floors. If you're that excited you're welcome to bring it over here and have another date with the vacuum at my house. Ha! :)