Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jackson at Ten Months

18 pounds, 1 ounce, 28 inches


I am crawling.

I am pulling up on everything.

I am starting to cruise.

I don't like riding in my car seat anymore.

I love to put everything into my mouth.

I immediately stand up in my crib when my mom puts me down to sleep. After she leaves, I lay down and go to sleep on my own.

I am the best little baby!

I can imitate sounds.

I love looking at books.

I now make the biggest messes with toys.

I have 6 teeth.

I love playing with doors and the little door stoppers.

I love food!!!

I still take two naps a day.

When mommy carries me, I love to hang on to her hair.

I love to "talk".

I love to play and explore the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can hardly believe that my baby is quickly approaching his first birthday! Jackson is the best little baby boy. He is just so sweet and cuddly. Joshua and Abby Kate are great with Jack. They both love him so very much! Abby Kate is the "mother" of the bunch. She loves to "help" him and comfort him when he gets upset. She is quick to bring me whatever it is that is needed to help Jackson. She is very patient and sweet with him. Joshua can't seem to wait for Jackson to become a big boy like him. He is constantly giving Jackson hugs around the neck (sometimes a little too hard). He loves laughing at him and playing with him. Joshua likes to call him Jack or Jack-Jack and Abby Kate prefers that he is called Jackson. They both love singing and listening to Jackson by Johnny Cash.

6 comments:

TARA said...

Awww! He's adorable!

Walters Press said...

Hi Sunny, Jackson is adorable! I just found your blog. Nice to see what your family is up to.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

He looks so big in the polo shirt and khakis! I couldn't get over how much he was moving and doing the other day at your house. I was happy that he was letting me hold him. :) He's a sweetie!

Stacy said...

He is SO cute! :) His eyes are so bright and his smile is adorable! :)

Elyse said...

So Cute! Love the smile.

chesley said...

I cannot believe he's almost 1! He's so cute, won't be long before he's walking!