Thursday, April 10, 2008

Picture Time

Jackson was so happy to see his daddy when he got back from Nashville!


Look who just woke up from his nap!


I love seeing all 3 kids having fun playing together.


Sweet baby boy!


Look at that smile!


My sweet little girl! The hair is a bit on the wild side. This girl has more fly aways then I know what to do with!


Low-rider


Abby Kate had so much fun in the FunRun yesterday at school. She ran 16 laps!!!


Joshua ran 20 laps!!!


This picture totally makes me laugh. Joshua stopped and got some water during the Run. The guy that was encouraging the kids, told everyone to raise their hands up and Joshua listened. He was walking, drinking water and raising his hand!


Look at the mess that I made! I'm so proud of myself!

7 comments:

mom23 said...

I love every single one of these pictures! And seriously, can that baby possibly look any more like you? Wow. I'd love to see a baby picture comparison!

Elyse said...

I agree with Tracy-Jackson looks so much like you! It is so sweet. I have noticed he is very happy in most of his pictures!!!
~Elyse~

Jason said...

For the record, I don't usually look as crazy / deranged as I do in that first picture. I guess I was suffering from post-grad-class disorder or something.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you've got some endurance runners there. I bet they slept good after all the running.

TARA said...

Looks like lots of fun!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Such cute pictures, Sunny! They are just precious. Love those smiles.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hilarious. love them all.