Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Ouch, It Stung Me!"


Abby Kate got stung a little over nine days ago. I ended up taking her to the doctor today and she is now on a round of antibiotics to fight off the infection.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

What stung her? A bee? Mosquito? Looks painful!

Sunny said...

We think a bee. "I'm bringing home my baby bumblebee..." Or maybe it was a wasp. Who knows. We go back on Thursday to make sure that the infection has not gotten worse. She is pretty miserable.

Amy said...

so it is infected...now we know what an infected bee sting looks like. hope the antibiotics work quickly and she gets some relief from the itching.

Supabloggasuprememama said...

awe! i hate being stung! sad! hope shes feeling better!

Collegegirl said...

Glad she is not allergic to it! Hope it heals fast!
~Elyse~