Friday, August 08, 2008

Summer Education Class - Check

  • 3 required Saturday class sessions from 3:00 - 5:00
  • 6 assignments
  • 11 chapters read and studied
  • 12 discussion board posts
  • 2 tests
  • 1 article critique
  • 1 case study
  • 1 CALLA lesson plan
  • 3 days of observations
  • 1 field study report
Well, I finished up my summer education course last week. It was not as bad as I had imagined. I am grateful that I only had to take ONE class. There were several students taking FOUR classes this summer. Most of them worked full-time and had a kid or two or three! The next step is for me to get my academic transcript and mail it off to the Board of Education. I will hold my breath until I receive my renewed teaching certificate in the mail.

According to the Board of Education, I needed at least a C in my course to receive proper credit. Out of a possible 580 points, I earned 578! I got an A! It is not perfect, but I just have to let some things go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sunny! You truly are Wonder Woman.

TARA said...

Good Job - You GO GIRL! I have no desire to ever go back to school!

Jamey said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment.

chesley said...

Congrats! I can't imagine having to do thqt now!