Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Around and Around They Go

Joshua, Abby Kate and Jackson rode go-carts for the first time this summer at the beach. I don't know who was more excited, the kids or Jason and my parents. I really wanted to get some pictures, so I sat the round out. I loved watching the kids ride in their go-carts. The looks on their faces were priceless. They all LOVED riding in their go-carts! Hopefully we will get to ride some again very soon.

Everyone waiting in line for their turn to ride


Jackson pointing to the cars that go "vroom"


My dad and Joshua
Once Joshua got in the go-cart, he started telling PawPaw about what pedal to push to go and which one to push to stop. He totally cracks me up!


Jason and Jackson


My dad and Joshua


I love the look on Jack's face!
He absolutely LOVED riding go-carts!


Jason and Jackson
Jason was putting his hand over on Jackson to help brace him, but Jackson quickly shoved his arm back over.


My mom and Abby Kate
Joshua was giving Nana a hard time about going so slow!

2 comments:

Jamey said...

Abby Kate looks like she's bracing herself a little more than the boys! So funny how generally girls are more cautious...I guess it's built in.

chesley said...

cute pictures! i can't wait to spend some time at The Track very soon!!