Thursday, June 09, 2011

My Latest Import

I am so excited that summer is here and we are staying busy! We've had a great start and we've made sure that our days have been filled with fun, fun and more fun! This time a year ago, I was in the hospital after having major surgery. The recovery was much more than I bargained for and I didn't feel as if I really had a summer break at all. This year I am determined to change that and so far we've had a blast!

We've stayed busy with a trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium, visits to the library, t ball games, playing at the pool, trips to the park, Bible Memory Challenge Award's Night, dates with Dad, a trip to the farmer's market, playing in the sprinklers, catching up with friends over ice cream, and we are excited about all the other adventures our summer has in store for us!

I am also very excited to have the opportunity to work on updating my blog from this past year. Jason is knee deep in his work for his Doctorate of Ministry! So, I am finding that I have a lot of spare time to update my blog and read some books this summer.

I was able to upload my recent pictures from my camera. There's a little bit of everything in this most recent import.

Abby Kate dressed up as a princess with her baby.


Jackson checking out the sting rays.


Abby Kate looking over at the sting rays.


In the butterfly garden, a beautiful butterfly came right up to Joshua and landed on his head! He sure is a sweet little guy!


Penguins!


Ahh! Sharks!


Getting a closer look at the spider crabs


Jackson found the perfect spot to watch the fish!


Love the look of focus!


Another at bat


Award's Night for Bible Memory Challenge
I was so excited for the kids to be there this year to receive their trophies. Last year, we missed Award's Night because of my surgery. They worked hard this year learning all of their memory verses and all the books of the Bible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!

Penny Greene said...

Sunny, your sweet babies are beautiful!! I can't believe the twins are so big!!