Friday, December 08, 2006

My Christmas Wish List

In light of Jason's most recent post, here's my Christmas Wish List....

Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Cream and Creamy Body Wash

Pedicure

Cookbooks - I've had my eye on these two cookbooks for the past few years. Paula Deen is one of my favorite food network cooks and I would love to add these cookbooks to my collection. The Lady and Sons Just Desserts & The Lady & Sons, Too!

Porcelain Grease Keeper - I know, this one is weird! I have always been envious of my mother's grease keeper. I have yet to find one to store all of my bacon drippings (they help to make the best green beans). Well, I finally found one and would love to have it.

Personal Organizer (Medium Lilac) - My travel bag has seen better days! Time for a new and improved one.

A Romantic Getaway with Jason - I'm stretching it here! I've always wanted to go to Savannah, Georgia and eat at The Lady and Sons.

So, what's on your Christmas Wish List?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Porcelain Grease Keeper? Is this some kind of test or something? Like I really want to be known as the husband who bought his wife a Porcelain Grease Keeper for Christmas.

Sunny said...

Maybe I should rethink the Grease Keeper. I guess that I should buy that one myself. You are right, I don't think that I want to wake up on Christmas morning to find a grease keeper under my tree.

Please note: I remove the Porcelain Grease Keeper from my Christmas Wish List!

Anonymous said...

Too late. It's already wrapped and under the tree.

Jeff and Beth said...

Sunny,

Beth and I went to Savannah in April for a quick anniversary trip. Lady and Son's was awesome. Literally I weighed 10 lbs more after lunch. We ate there twice and it was awesome. We got pictures of Michael outside of the resturant. His hair is so white. Later.