Friday, December 15, 2006

Sick Baby



Have I mentioned that everyone in our house has been sick?

Unfortunately, Joshua had a sinus infection for 4 weeks. That was quickly followed by the stomach bug (that we all ended up getting) and now we have a really bad cold. I feel like we have been to the doctor more in these last few weeks than we have all year. I captured this picture of Joshua the other day around 11:00. The last time that he fell asleep around that time was probably a year ago! Our doctor called in an antibotic the other day and it has made a huge difference. He is back to his normal self. Abby Kate and I are now dealing with all of the cold, congestion and cough. Being pregnant, I am pretty limited on what I can take, so I am not getting much relief. Hopefully this will pass and we will all be feeling wonderful come Christmas Day. I am ready to have my sense of smell back and taste of food!

6 comments:

Jason said...

I love that picture! He looks so pitiful, though!

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are all sick! That is miserable. I hope everyone recovers before Christmas.

laura said...

Oh that breaks my heart. I hate when they are sick. I hope and pray youall are all better Christmas day.
Love you guys and excited to see the new Bybee baby developing.

Jason said...

The little one seems to be coming along just fine! He / she and I are the only ones to not get this stomach bug that everybody else has had.

Jamey said...

Even though you know he doesn't feel well, that picture is still precious.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

SAD!!!! what a cuite pic, nonetheless.