Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Happy 7th Anniversary Jason!

Seven years ago, we proclaimed our love to each other before countless family and friends (Jason shares all of the details of the day on his blog). Today, I do the same...

Jason, I love you so much! You are my best friend, my husband, my partner, my support and my love for all time. Who would have known that dinner at Wendy's and a date to see "Forget Paris" over 11 years ago would lead to this. I have treasured every single minute with you as my husband. I feel honored to be called your wife. I am proud of the man that you are. I am proud of the example that you are to our children. I am so blessed that God saw fit to join our two hearts together. Thank you for sharing your life with me. My heart belongs to you and you alone.

And "Baby, you're the greatest!"

9 comments:

Jamey said...

It's always so great to see a wonderful, committed relationship. Congratulations you guys!

Jamey said...

I just read Jason's version...oh wow! Now my head hurts because I was trying not to bawl.

Sunny said...

He's such a better writer than me.

Jamey said...

I wouldn't say that, but you can sure tell he loves you...that's always wonderful to hear.

-Lane said...

hey you know, i remember when you guys started dating, and how nervous Jason was...he'd probably never admit it...

I remember our "Senior Trip", knowing how Jason felt about you, and wondering if you felt the same about my dear friend.

I'm so glad you guys made it work...even through that strange and crazy FHU semester...(What were you thinking??)

Jamey said...

Fill us in on the FHU summer!

-Lane said...

Actually, it was just crazy to think that she went to FHU for a semester, that one fall semester. I remember it being hard for both of you.

Jason said...

I had a $200 long distance bill one month that semester. But, you do crazy things for love.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

congratulations! nice wedding pic! - aparently august is the month for love...