Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

Here are some random thoughts on a Tuesday afternoon.

Last night before bed, Jason ran the dishwasher. This morning, Jack ran the same load of dishes twice!

I think that I am finished shopping for the kids' Christmas presents. To say that I am excited, would be quite the understatement. I've been buying a little bit at a time for the past few months!

For some reason, I really want a paper shredder and a fire safe.

I stayed up until 12:30 last night finishing up a book. I love reading when I can find the time!

Jack's cuspid teeth came in. He got all 4 within two weeks!

I'm loving this! I have gone Black Friday shopping for the past 3 years. I am thrilled about the deals to be had! Should be a fun one this year! (This past Saturday, I ventured into Kohl's. For the past two weekends, they have been having an awesome sale. Kohl's is the best place to buy toys when they are 50% off. I have yet to find Fisher Price toys in Walmart or Target as low as the Kohl's 50% off sale. Saturday, I scored big by finishing up Jackson's Christmas with a couple of Elmo toys. They were 55% off! The Black Friday sale is only 50% off! I just love saving money!!!)

Anyone else loving Chuck this season?

I plan on decorating the house for Christmas this week. Anyone want to take a guess as to how many times our little guy will bring down the tree?

Jason and I watched the Titan's play the Jets this past Sunday. We were joined by our good friends Lane and Kristen. We all had the best time together (even though our Titan's lost).

6 comments:

-Lane said...

I bought a suit in Lebanon at the Hagar Outlet's outlet (no, really) for $30. Just in case Jason's interested. Its by the Chocolate store in the back by the food court (the Gap side)

Kristen and I had a blast with you guys this weekend. Its been a while since we've had time without kids. Kristen wanted you to know she really really enjoyed hanging out.

Stefanie said...

I am super excited about Black Friday too. My sister and I get up every year and enjoy our day fighting the crowds but getting really good deals. This year Walmart has a trampoline with enclosure for $140. Now if I can only convince Danny this would be a great gift for the boys. LOL

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

These are great thoughts! ;) I always wanted a paper shredder. and hopefully not once will he bring the tree down...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend and got a lot of shopping done. I'm crossing my fingers for you that Jackson won't pull down your tree!

Elyse said...

I have never shopped on Black Friday, but I am changing it up this year!!! Christmas will be here before ya know it and I have to grab some sales!!!
~Elyse~

Jason said...

I'm glad you posted this, because I was going back and forth on your Christmas gift: diamond pendant or paper shredder? You just made my decision easier.