Monday, January 05, 2009

What Happens When You Multiply Your Family?

What happens when you multiply your family? Things have to be even and you collect much more stuff all at one time. Every single one of these riding toys belongs to Joshua and Abby Kate. And yes, they ride each and every one. Sometimes the kids even fight over that "one" riding toy (even though they have 7 other options). Jackson is fortunate enough to get the hand me downs and he loves riding in both cozy coupes. Abby Kate got her big girl bike from Santa this year and she absolutely loves it! She is already such a pro and looks like such a big girl on her bike! Joshua got a Diego trike from Santa and is in love with it. He doesn't pedal his bikes, but he can scoot along at record breaking speeds. When he rounds a corner, the wheels leave the ground. He is quite the speeder!

I wonder if we will get a nice trade in value at the car dealership in about twelve years!

5 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

It looks like you're running an in-home daycare :) I have lots of happy & really funny memories associated with my boys' riding toys. Of course, now their rides are on 2 wheels with lots of dirt and Evel Knievel tricks.

Unknown said...

This is such a hilarious pic! I love it!

Jess said...

In the winter, we put all of our riding toys (cozy coupe, scooters, 3-wheelers, and big kid bikes,etc.) in the basement. I was down there today with the kids and thought how small our basement looked with all those bikes. It was hilarious to see your picture because it really put what I was thinking in front of my face again! What a hoot! Thanks for sharing.

chesley said...

What do you do with all of those things?? I can relate, but our number is no where near that high!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

this gives me a headache since we are swiftly headed in your direction!!!