Friday, July 21, 2006

Date Nite


Jason and I went out on a date tonight! Our last date was to see Mission Impossible 3. That was May! Summer has been very busy and chaotic. Tonight we ate at Longhorn and saw Pirates of the Caribbean. Jason and I enjoyed our uninterrupted dinner. After dinner we headed over to the movie theater. Movies are actually affordable again (thanks to the new theater across town). Ten buckaroos for the two of us. Pirates of the Caribbean was really entertaining and very funny. It's a great summertime movie.

I always enjoy my dates with Jason. Our first date was in May of '95. Jason was really trying to impress me, so he took me to dinner at Wendy's and to see the movie Forget Paris. Impress me, he did. I love him so much! I am so blessed to have Jason as my date, my friend, my husband and my love.


So, when was your last date with your mate?

8 comments:

Jason said...

Thanks, baby. I loved the movie, too. Better than MI:3, that's for sure. But I'm still waiting on a drink refill....

Anonymous said...

You guys are a sweet couple. You didn't give any explanation for the picture you posted. Is that Crosscreek Apts in the background? Andy looks very young so I'm guessing its around your first anniversary.

Sunny said...

You are correct (our first apartment at Crosscreek)! I thought I would bring out a picture from our first days of marriage. I'm guessing the date is August or September of 2000.

Jamey said...

It's great seeing you guys having so much fun together!

We're so sad that we only found that cheap theater right before we left town. I guess we'll just have to continue on with Netflix!

Jason said...

If you look closely, you can spot Sunny's old green Ford Taurus over her shoulder. And I still have that Beatles T-shirt. Can't say the same for the cap, though; it was a casualty of owning a dog.

TARA said...

qDate? What exactly is a date????

I don't remember what/when our last date was but I remember the last movie I saw - CARS, but there were no adults present with me, just children!

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying for a first date with my mate...

Lucy P.

Sunny said...

Lucy - that date will be here before you know it!