Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Take Me Out to the Ball Game..."

I am a fan of baseball! A St. Louis Cardinals fan! Jason and I always enjoy baseball season. Our children like "bee ball" as much as we do. One of our goals is to visit all MLB stadiums. Since so many teams have been rebuilding their stadiums, we will have to revisit some that we had already checked off. Jason and I have had to put our goal on hold for a while. We try to squeeze in a game whenever we have a chance. This past week, Jason and I went to Atlanta to see our Cardinals play the Braves (we lost, but it's okay - still #1 in our division).

Last night, I sat on the couch and watched the Home Run Derby all by myself. I was pulling for the Big Papi, but Howard was in it for the long run. I realized that this was the first MLB All-Star Break without Jason. I taped the Home Run Derby and will tape the All-Star Game for him tonight. Go NL!

No comments: