Sunday, July 09, 2006

Who Wouldn't Love This Man?


I can put this on here because my dear hubby is out of the country and can't do anything about it!

The other day, Jason was playing around on his computer. His old laptop was upgraded (I got the old one) a couple of months ago. On his new computer, Jason has a camera in the screen (or something crazy like that). He thought that he would have a little fun with all of the different camera settings. This is one of many distorted pictures that he took of himself. Thought you would enjoy a great laugh!

I know that I will be in serious trouble when he gets back, but for now...

4 comments:

Jamey said...

Hmmm...he kinda resembles Mr. Ed...

Sunny said...

The BIG teeth kind of give him away! I always laugh so hard when I see this! He's so goofy!

Anonymous said...

What a dork. Gotta love him.

Jason said...

I see how it is. Reciprocal action will follow shortly, just ye wait.