Thursday, July 10, 2008

Christmas in July

It's official; the Christmas music has already started in our house! (This is by far the earliest that we have ever pulled it out. I guess that's the great thing about iPods.) Of course, we will not keep listening to it, but it sure is nice to have that warm Christmas feeling in the middle of summer. I am really looking forward to Christmas this year with the kids. It should be a lot of fun!

Only 167 more days until Christmas!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some teasers for the weekend.

*Guess who's walking???

*Time for Jack's first haircut.

*Joshua and Abby Kate are celebrating their birthdays with family and friends this weekend. Be on the lookout for our little Titan's football player and cheerleader.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I think we are going to use a girl from Arab, Amber Black Photography. I am excited.

I know, we have a big family. I love it. I guess that is why I still want one more little one. I want my children to appreciate having a big family.

Hopefully I will post pics of the weekend. We will be going to the gardens after church on Sunday.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend

chesley said...

You're killin me! I can't even think about Christmas!