Wednesday, July 09, 2008

No Time

* To go to the grocery store.
I think that I have been "big store" shopping once since the summer began.

*
To stop and fill up my van with gas.
My gas light has been on the past two times that I have had to stop to fill up.

* To take my van into the shop.
Something crazy is going on with my engine. I just hope that it doesn't hurt the wallet too much.

* To work on my school assignments.
I currently have every point allowed for a perfect grade. I hope that it stays that way. It is my new challenge.

* To go to the gym.
I gave up going to the gym awhile back. I just didn't want to take away from my family time by going when Jason got home. Now I am desperately wanting to work off some weight.

* To enter in debit receipts.
I don't know why we don't just go to the bank and get out some cash. It sure would save me some time on entering in every receipt.

* To get things together for the kids' birthday party.
When I take all of the kids out to the store, I find that I cannot think for one second. This drives me absolutely crazy.

* To eat!
I can't tell you the last time that I actually ate breakfast and lunch. At least the kids are getting fed.

6 comments:

chesley said...

I feel your pain especially on the gym thing and receipts part..I'm so bad about both of those!

-Lane said...

do you not do online banking? I haven't kept up with receipts for years because of online banking. (Actually I keep all my receipts, I just don't enter any of them in anywhere...)

Stacy said...

I have to fill up on gas every 3rd day!! I filled up Sunday night and then Wednesday night...both times my gas light was on!!! Crazy!!

I definitely understand not getting everything done...But I feel like I have the time, I'm just always too tired to use it!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I can relate you on this one big time, Sunny. I have a "to do" list that is a mile long and I never have enough time to get it all done. I don't have time to do anything until my kids are asleep and then like Stacy said...many times I'm too tired and I want to relax!!! Ben is my grocery shopper lately. I make him a list and he goes. He's much faster than me and I just really don't like to do it. :)

Jamey said...

Amen, amen, amen! On everything..especially the eating part..but at least that might help with not getting to go to the gym!?

Sunny said...

Lane, I still enter them. We are paying all of our bills online, but I guess that I am just still old fashioned. I've reconciled every bank statement since I've had a checking account. (Well, I think that I missed a couple when I got married, but it only takes a few times of not knowing how much you have in the bank to make you keep up with it a little better).

Stacy and Anna, I am finding that I don't really want to spend my time doing the things that need to get done either. I guess that is why I have still have a long to do list.

Jamey, you would think that by missing several meals that it would help out with the scales, but my scale is not budging!