Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Night at Our House

Last night I was able to capture some video of the kids. Here lately the most requested song in our house is "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys. Kind of crazy if you ask me! Joshua and Abby Kate love to sing this song all the time. I also got Abby Kate saying her books of the Bible. She made it about half way through the Old Testament. It had been awhile since I had asked her, so I was really impressed that she remembered that far back. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy!

6 comments:

mom23 said...

Psalmeses! I love that book! I'm so glad you got this on video! I need to get the girls doing this too. I haven't taught them OT, just worked on NT. What are you doing to teach it?

Sunny said...

Tracy, Abby Kate is like a sponge! I can say anything to her and she will repeat it right back to me (from that point forward it is committed to memory). She truly amazes me with her ability to commit things to memory. We just go over the books together and she repeats them back to me. Joshua learns better with song. I am working on the NT with him. It had been awhile since I had gone over the OT with her, so last night's video was straight from her memory. I was pretty impressed. My favorite is Deuterominy!

Jackie said...

Your blog is wonderful!!!! I just spent half an hour reading through it all! Your kids are adorable!!!!! Please tell Roger hello@

Elyse said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie video. She is truely amazing. So precious!
~Elyse~

Jess said...

That was hilarious! It just made my moment to hear Joshua & Abby Kate sing Barbara Ann. So cute!!!

Amy said...

It's taken me till now to get to watch the whole thing through. Our internet connection has been slow and wouldn't let me watch it. It was priceless though. Michael and Ryan really enjoyed the concert!! :)